Perea Family Research (New Mexico)

A little place to post research information discovered in my quest to find the ancestry of my great grandparents, Juan Perea and Porfiria Salazar Perea.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Juan & Porfiria Perea Family Group Sheet

[Note that this is a work in progress. While I am quite certain that each family member was born in New Mexico, the counties listed should be considered suspect, pending further research. Additionally, all other dates (apart from those related to Frances) may be considered a simple melding of census and other publicly available records.]







1 Comments:

Blogger ladybug00 said...

Hi I've been stuck on learning about my Perea connection. My grandmother was born in Conejos Colorado and her parents were Alejandro Jaramillo and Rufinita Garcia. Runfinita was born in 1901 and her father was Jesus Maria Garcia and mother was Magdelena Perea. I know my Magdelena was buried near Conejos Colorado and she was born in 1884 and died in 1918. I have not been able to find any other information about her or her Perea family. I see you have a Magdelena Perea on your Family Group Sheet, but it looks like the dates don't match up. But I was wondering if you know the names of her father's siblings? Maybe your Magdelena was named after mine and she was an aunt or something.

August 22, 2019 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home